Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Hunt master~

2 posters

Go down

~Hunt master~ Empty ~Hunt master~

Post  Cadderly Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 pm

H'lo Solace

I just want to inform everyone about a few changes in Solace.

-We will soon be releasing the new title's, and id like to remind all elemental masters to post their titles in the New section. I've already posted the titles for Metal. I may end up deleting it and reposting new thred named -The Elements-. The only reason I may do this is to get all masters to (reply) to the topic, so all the titles for all elements are in the same place.

-We have a new hunt master!!! This is very exciting news for Solace. Rocky has taken the challenge and I hope all will show im their full support. I myslef think he will do great things for Solace in his new position/job.

(note) Anyone one interested in taking on a position/job is more than welcome, and we have many positions available. So come get involved. Please contact Ushallfeerme with inquires to the jobs.

Thanks again Solace and keep up the good work.

~Signed~
Dark Counciler
Entreri

Cadderly

Back to top Go down

~Hunt master~ Empty Fantastic to Hear!

Post  Severyn Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

Thank you for all your hard work BabyTiger, we will never forget your efforts! :}

Rocky, congratulations! I know you will be a great leader, and that you will take the position full-heartedly.

-Sev

Severyn

Back to top Go down